Sep 1, 2011

I'm here now.

:)
Summer was great. I have one more mongo night to attend before I can retire for this season :p
Nilla is in Sweden! WOOO!

So the first session of SEPTEMBER (how is it already Sept?) went alright, I played 400 hands and won 250bb. I just played a quickie after midnight (so technically it's the 1st and whatever). I've played some in August too, but not really.
PT3 is crap again, it made me delete my db. Again. I think it makes you delete it about 2-3 times a year. Just so you can't keep track of your pokerz. Thanks a lot. I'll see if I have to do it on the other laptop as well...


So, to all the googlers:
POKERTRACKER 3 IS A WORTHLESS PIECE OF CRAP PROGRAM. DON'T GET POKERTRACKER 3. PLEASE GET HOLDEM MANAGER INSTEAD, AT LEAST THEY WILL LET YOU USE IT THE WAY IT'S INTENTED (like keep track of your winnings, stats and stuff). POKERTRACKER 3 HAS NEVER WORKED PROPERLY. POKERTRACKER 3 IS SO BAD. POKERTRACKER 3 HAS ALWAYS FAILED TO IMPRESS ME.


Why don't I get hem? Just because!
:P

Love to all of you! (Except the pt3 creators!)

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:24 AM

    Hello,

    We moved to www.pokernewswhispers.com . We have a link section with our friends blogs.

    If you wish to exchange links please write us a message at pokernewswhispers@gmail.com.

    Thank you goodbye,
    Dorina

    ReplyDelete
  2. lololololol,welcome back:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:50 PM

    i respectfully disagree,PT3 never failed me

    ReplyDelete
  4. you must be one in a million anonymous :)
    it didn't start properly on my other laptop either, but I didn't have to delete my db for once (yay). something about not able to connect to the registration server..


    believe you me, I wish I had a cracked version of this crap program:P


    thanks dodi!! lots of love!:D

    ReplyDelete