Aug 10, 2010

Session cliffs!

I have no idea why pt3 has given up on me. The graph just wont show the right results....it's not even close! It's too bad since it must've looked pretty interesting... super swingy sessions today.
Started by winning 250bb and then I was down 450bb I think..and then even..and then up 300bb...and then down 200 bb...and I just quit when I was up 275bb, haha. Could've saved me some time by just quitting the first hour but noo..the games were incredibly good today but no records for me today:(

Oh, I hate FTP. So rigged. Fu.



THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING SUCH AN AWESOME PROGRAM,  POKERTRACKER.........not.
grrr!!!
also: if I remove all my filters I just get a lot of random text..like "unable to execute: sort by day" something something. If anyone has a solution for this, please let me know.

2 comments: