Jul 15, 2010

Ignorance is bliss?

I saw a lot of scientology commercials on tv when I was in the states. This freaked me out so much. I have little to no understanding why people want to be in cults/religions ..or why they think homosexuality is a disease etc. I could go on forever. But my point is, does this make me ignorant?
I can understand that they want to believe in something "bigger" but yea, pretty much it. Hate on people who aren't in your religion/cult and is gay or have teh buttsecks outside of marriage, seriously, wtf? But whatever.
Scientology is creepy as hell and there'll be lots of idiots who attracts other idiots and it will go on forever I guess.

I'm gonna watch this video on bluefire now "Niman plays an entire session without reraising preflop!" sounds interesting :)
I know there was a guy at ipoker playing 5/10 or 10/20 who never open raised and he seemed to be a winning player (according to his stats). 


And the question of today is: why am I not still in Vegas? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment