Jul 8, 2010

OMG OMG OMG Obama is here!

Ok, not omg more like wtf, traffic was teh retarded......took like 30 mins to get from MGM signature to Bellagio... ahhaa..it's like 5 min max with normal traffic. Lots of people with signs saying "not nice" things to mr Obama..I wonder where he's staying?

I'm not sure but I think I heard some people saying that Snooki was at the same club as us ...and when I got pushed into the bar, squeezing some people there was this really short chubby girl staring at me like "u wanna go?" and I just said "sorry" and turned around. Almost expected her to pull my hair from behind or something but I guess she was too short to reach it (I'm 5'11" :P)
:D

Party tomorrow (guys are playing poker, girls are drinking, weeh), O show Sat, fancy dinner Sun and Bye bye Vegas, see you next year (?) !

No comments:

Post a Comment