Jul 11, 2010

Last night in Vegas :)

Bought some stuff at miracle miles something earlier and then went for a walk through New York New York, Excalibur and Luxor ..pretty fun. Had a late dinner at Shibuya (something like that?) and it was ok, expensive but yea..:)

Flight leaves at 9 am so we have to go to bed now..or stay up all night, we havn't decided yet! And the flight is going to be interesting :)

The weather has been pretty "bad" the last 2 or 3 days, really cloudy. Like wtf, clouds in Vegas?!

I think it's going to be fun to get back home and "back to work", missed it a little. Think I have to decide where I should put most of my roll..not sure if ongame is the place for me, no waiting list is kind of a deal breaker for me..dilemma!
Sam finished 10th in his HORSE tournament, 87 entries I think. Not bad..but the structure was lame.

Gonna pack now and decide if it's sheep machine time or sleep time.
I have a miiiiiiillion pictures too to sort. 0) mihihi!

No comments:

Post a Comment