May 14, 2010

So I played a session anyway..

My hand stopped hurting so it was grind away...
but it was one of those days where you just can't win no matter what you do. You win some, you lose some. :)
Won a weird pot, 80/40 fish and a nitty retard, got it in with a J high flush vs 2 sets which held up. Pretty much saved the day.. :)
I raised pre with A3s or something like that on the button, bb min reraised so I thought, why not..even though he had 50 bb. Flopped the straight and he just shoved..he had aces. He then went mad in the chat and I thought it was hilarious, I usually don't even see what people write but this guy was funny.. "go sports bet! i hate you" guess he was out of money because he left. :(




I played a few micro buyin tournaments at stars as well but it didn't go as planned..;) Busted with AK vs J9 on AKQ board, he went pro :P almost made the money, haha. Better luck tomorrow I guess..
Mtts bore the hell out of me, not sure how I'm going to survive in my wsop tournament..hope they serve beer there.

No comments:

Post a Comment