Jun 12, 2010

Session cliffs.. :)

Started out crappy, as usual, couldn't win JJ vs retard aip, he had A4o (!)
Nothing interesting either.

I forgot to unregister for a tournament on pokerstars and I was like "ah what ever..he..he he...he." and wouldn't mind being eliminated on the 2nd hand if he had a very unlikely full house. I'm not really in the mood for playing anymore today.. arrrrgggghhh.
I guess I should get a hand converter or something but w/e, I'll just try to make it pretty:)

*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Barfbreath [7s As]
(everyone folds but KBH7, I'm sb)
KBH7: calls 20
Barfbreath: calls 10
e13crucial: checks
*** FLOP *** [4s Qs 3s]
Barfbreath: bets 40
e13crucial: folds
KBH7: calls 40
*** TURN *** [4s Qs 3s] [6h]
Barfbreath: bets 100
KBH7: calls 100
*** RIVER *** [4s Qs 3s 6h] [6d]
Barfbreath: bets 220
KBH7: raises 220 to 440  <---wtf
Barfbreath: raises 2380 to 2820 and is all-in <--- u wanna do this?
KBH7: calls 2380 and is all-in <--- yay!
*** SHOW DOWN ***
Barfbreath: shows [7s As] (a flush, Ace high)
KBH7: shows [Qd Js] (two pair, Queens and Sixes) <;--- double wtf
Barfbreath collected 5980 from pot
KBH7 finished the tournament in 1733rd place <-- fyl

Graph not 100% accurate, it's showing ~290bb + and I'm up 490 -ish.

1 comment:

  1. Nico Dreams10:28 AM

    Barfbreath: bets 220

    Good.

    KBH7: raises 220 to 440 <---wtf

    6x, Flushes, + random retard factor. Full houses are rare and I think they would raised bigger on the river. The type of person who would slow play a flush till the river will probably think its the nuts. Random retard is retarded. So...


    Barfbreath: raises 2380 to 2820 and is all-in <--- u wanna do this?

    Yes. Jam is better than a minraise or less than pot raise in this spot, since I believe they will call an All In as often as the smaller raises with their range of hands.

    KBH7: calls 2380 and is all-in <--- yay!

    "And don't forget my cookie, biotch" <<< every time you bust someone you should say this.

    ReplyDelete