Jun 4, 2010

Trying to get my spirit up =))) .....

"
Dear Alexandra Danielsson,
 
We received your pre-registration form and payment for Event #54A No-Limit Hold'em (4d), starting on 7/1/2010.
 
The WSOP Team will send an email confirmation with complete instructions by June 7th."

Ok. Gimme gimme gimme gimme! :D It's almost the 7th now? GIMMEEEE!
I'm a little sad that I don't have a full membership on deuces cracked anymore, they had some good (?) tournament videos. And I suck so much at mtts. Since I only have money on stars and some on ipoker, maybe I should dedicate this fine day to tournaments? What do you think? It will make me mad as hell but might be good for me. ;)


just me practicing .....see that I'm winning? (I still have clothes on). 
Here's what it'll look like when we go to Vegas:




pics brutally stolen from google...mwahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment